Sunday, June 22, 2008

Continuing Down Memory Lane

I have been looking through old post's to see how my prognostications have worked out.


"It is interesting to note that Mr. Rosenberg is concerned with Deflation at a time that the Federal Reserve is concerned with Inflation. Could it be that we are in a period of commodity inflation and wage deflation? If so, where will the convergence/divergence take place to correct the imbalance, and give us an opportunity to profit? I don’t give specific strategies in this forum (but I do have an opinion), I merely point out macro trends that your local newspaper usually misses."

When I wrote that in 2005, the jerks on CNBC, Kudlow and Kernan come to mind, were trying to convince you that commodities were in a bubble.  Good thing you did not short them, eh?


No comments: