Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hypocrisy, self-dealing, disinformation & propaganda, and just plain chutzpa know no bounds.

This just in from OPEC: Indonesia is in favor of increasing OPEC output by 500,000 barrels per day!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn’t that a scream?

For those of you who don’t think this is as nearly as funny as I do…

Indonesia, though still technically a member of OPEC, is a NET OIL IMPORTER!! And has been for several years. Of course they want OPEC to increase their output, and hence their exports. What importer does not want that?

And do you know how much political sway Indonesia holds over OPEC? ZIP.

Well, while we are wishing for things… I would like to have black hair, be young, thin, and good looking again! Oh, Sh$#!, I just looked in the mirror… I am still me.

Mentatt (at) yahoo (d0t) com

No comments: